Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
3G Capital, the private-equity firm soon to own Heinz, last week turned to another investment - Burger King - for the US food giant's new CEO. In the UK, R&R Ice Cream, Europe's largest own-label ice cream supplier bought a local rival it said would boost its branded stable. Europe was shook by more horsemeat revelations. Meanwhile, we interviewed Sainsbury's on multichannel, Canada's Dare Foods and took a look at the possible suitors for Burton's Biscuit Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre