Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
3G Capital, the private-equity firm soon to own Heinz, last week turned to another investment - Burger King - for the US food giant's new CEO. In the UK, R&R Ice Cream, Europe's largest own-label ice cream supplier bought a local rival it said would boost its branded stable. Europe was shook by more horsemeat revelations. Meanwhile, we interviewed Sainsbury's on multichannel, Canada's Dare Foods and took a look at the possible suitors for Burton's Biscuit Co.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti