Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Associated British Foods grabbed the headlines this week - for good and tragic reasons. Twenty-four hours before a factory in Bangladesh that supplied ABF's discount clothing chain Primark, just-food discussed the Kingsmill bread owner's half-year results. Another UK-listed major, Unilever, this week reported its Q1 sales, which missed analyst estimates on weaker spreads and ice cream sales. Elsewhere, we analysed the return of GM to national UK headlines and China's attempts to improve food safety.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife