Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The latest just-food interview saw the boss of Nestle's business in Greater China discuss the food giant's strategy in the market and why he believed the world's largest food manufacturer had the edge on its rivals in the region. It was a week of a number of notable pieces of M&A, including Canadian retailer Sobeys' move to buy Safeway Inc's business in Canada and JBS's deal to acquire Seara Brasil from local meat rival Marfrig.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group