Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The story of the week centred around China's probe into the alleged fixing of infant formula prices in China, an investigation that has taken in the likes of Nestle and Danone. Elsewhere, consumer goods giant PZ Cussons has decided to move further into food with its acquisition of Australian baby food business Rafferty's Garden. And our latest executive interviews included Australian free-from business Freedom Foods Group and UK baker Finsbury Food Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix