Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
The story of the week centred around China's probe into the alleged fixing of infant formula prices in China, an investigation that has taken in the likes of Nestle and Danone. Elsewhere, consumer goods giant PZ Cussons has decided to move further into food with its acquisition of Australian baby food business Rafferty's Garden. And our latest executive interviews included Australian free-from business Freedom Foods Group and UK baker Finsbury Food Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action