Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
After Lindt & Sprungli reported higher solid first-half results last week, just-food interviewed the Swiss chocolate group's CEO Ernst Tanner to discuss its growth in mature markets and its patient strategy in developing economies. New Zealand's dairy sector continued to be in the spotlight after another recall of ingredients headed in China. Elsewhere, Heinz's new owners continued their plans to streamline its business, US food firm JM Smucker made a notable move in gluten free with the acquisition of Enray and we spoke to the creator of Powerful Yogurt, a product initially devised for men in the US and now looking at broadening its consumer base and expanding overseas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund