Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
European retail giant Delhaize this week named its new CEO - ex-Metro executive Frans Muller - but his appointment, combined with the departure of its US boss, hit the company's shares. In the US, Mondelez International gave more detail on its plans to shake up its plant network and use fewer suppliers. And an investor in Smithfield Foods insisted it had received interest from rival suitors for the US pork giant that could be better value than the current agreed takeover bid from China's Shuanghui International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes