Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Danone was this week under scrutiny in China amid claims local staff bribed hospitals to promote its baby food products in the country. The allegations are the latest blow to the reputation of Western firms in China following price fixing on formula and the Fonterra botulism saga. The stories will not harm the reputation of China's dairies and, this week, one processor, China Huishan Dairy Holdings Co., launched a successful IPO in Hong Kong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega