Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Danone was this week under scrutiny in China amid claims local staff bribed hospitals to promote its baby food products in the country. The allegations are the latest blow to the reputation of Western firms in China following price fixing on formula and the Fonterra botulism saga. The stories will not harm the reputation of China's dairies and, this week, one processor, China Huishan Dairy Holdings Co., launched a successful IPO in Hong Kong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund