Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Danone was this week under scrutiny in China amid claims local staff bribed hospitals to promote its baby food products in the country. The allegations are the latest blow to the reputation of Western firms in China following price fixing on formula and the Fonterra botulism saga. The stories will not harm the reputation of China's dairies and, this week, one processor, China Huishan Dairy Holdings Co., launched a successful IPO in Hong Kong.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast