Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Once again, the dairy and infant formula sectors in Asia-Pacific grabbed the headlines last week. Danone was at the centre of yet more bribery allegations in China. Fonterra - which has had its own scandals this year - published its annual results and said it planned to up its focus on nutrition and on emerging markets. And Australian dairy processor Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory turned down a takeover bid fro local peer - and investor - Bega Cheese.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs