Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Last week's coverage has been dominated by two highlights of the food industry calendar. The first, industry trade show Anuga, saw just-food speaking to a number of up-and-coming companies, such as US kefir maker Lifeway Foods, about their export plans. The second, The World Retail Congress in Paris, provided us with an opportunity to delve into the emerging trends and hear from the great and the good of the food retail sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea