Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Last week's coverage has been dominated by two highlights of the food industry calendar. The first, industry trade show Anuga, saw just-food speaking to a number of up-and-coming companies, such as US kefir maker Lifeway Foods, about their export plans. The second, The World Retail Congress in Paris, provided us with an opportunity to delve into the emerging trends and hear from the great and the good of the food retail sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth