Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
All three bidders for Australian dairy Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory tabled revised offers this week - with the takeover target still backing Canada's Saputo. Meanwhile, Mexican food group Sigma has made a move for Spanish meats firm Campofrio. And our latest just-food interview saw Orkla CEO Age Korsvold talk about the Nordic group's plans for FMCG.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations