Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A change at the top of the world's largest retailer grabbed the headlines this week. Doug McMillon, the head of Wal-Mart's overseas business, is to be promoted to become the US retail giant's CEO. Elsewhere, there was a raft of M&A stories. Murray Goulburn made what is so far the highest bid for Australian dairy Murrau Goulburn, Associated British Foods lodged an interest in UK rice brand Tilda and Premier Foods is in talks with private equity over investment in its bread arm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report