Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A change at the top of the world's largest retailer grabbed the headlines this week. Doug McMillon, the head of Wal-Mart's overseas business, is to be promoted to become the US retail giant's CEO. Elsewhere, there was a raft of M&A stories. Murray Goulburn made what is so far the highest bid for Australian dairy Murrau Goulburn, Associated British Foods lodged an interest in UK rice brand Tilda and Premier Foods is in talks with private equity over investment in its bread arm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs