Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A change at the top of the world's largest retailer grabbed the headlines this week. Doug McMillon, the head of Wal-Mart's overseas business, is to be promoted to become the US retail giant's CEO. Elsewhere, there was a raft of M&A stories. Murray Goulburn made what is so far the highest bid for Australian dairy Murrau Goulburn, Associated British Foods lodged an interest in UK rice brand Tilda and Premier Foods is in talks with private equity over investment in its bread arm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund