Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A bumper set of results this week - particularly in the middle of the week, with Mondelez International, Nestle and PepsiCo all posting 2013 numbers within 24 hours. Mondelez signalled it was scaling back its top-line targets, while Nestle is looking to combine nutrition and premiumisation to boost sales. Meanwhile, Grupo Bimbo is to buy Maple Leaf's bakery arm Canada Bread and, in the UK, Samworth Brothers has added malt loaf brand Soreen to its stable. In Europe, we reflected on the new CEO at Nordic FMCG group Orkla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast