Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A bumper set of results this week - particularly in the middle of the week, with Mondelez International, Nestle and PepsiCo all posting 2013 numbers within 24 hours. Mondelez signalled it was scaling back its top-line targets, while Nestle is looking to combine nutrition and premiumisation to boost sales. Meanwhile, Grupo Bimbo is to buy Maple Leaf's bakery arm Canada Bread and, in the UK, Samworth Brothers has added malt loaf brand Soreen to its stable. In Europe, we reflected on the new CEO at Nordic FMCG group Orkla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods