Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A bumper set of results this week - particularly in the middle of the week, with Mondelez International, Nestle and PepsiCo all posting 2013 numbers within 24 hours. Mondelez signalled it was scaling back its top-line targets, while Nestle is looking to combine nutrition and premiumisation to boost sales. Meanwhile, Grupo Bimbo is to buy Maple Leaf's bakery arm Canada Bread and, in the UK, Samworth Brothers has added malt loaf brand Soreen to its stable. In Europe, we reflected on the new CEO at Nordic FMCG group Orkla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO