Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
A bumper set of results this week - particularly in the middle of the week, with Mondelez International, Nestle and PepsiCo all posting 2013 numbers within 24 hours. Mondelez signalled it was scaling back its top-line targets, while Nestle is looking to combine nutrition and premiumisation to boost sales. Meanwhile, Grupo Bimbo is to buy Maple Leaf's bakery arm Canada Bread and, in the UK, Samworth Brothers has added malt loaf brand Soreen to its stable. In Europe, we reflected on the new CEO at Nordic FMCG group Orkla.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets