Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Tesco's bid to try again to revitalise its UK sales grabbed the headlines this week and we looked at the retailer's moves to build a multichannel business. just-food also reported from the Gulfood trade fair in Dubai, where we met a series of senior executives including Mondelez International's regional boss. Our interview pages this week also featured the boss of gluten-free firm Dr Schär's UK arm and the CFO of Scandinavian dairy giant Arla Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre