Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Tesco's bid to try again to revitalise its UK sales grabbed the headlines this week and we looked at the retailer's moves to build a multichannel business. just-food also reported from the Gulfood trade fair in Dubai, where we met a series of senior executives including Mondelez International's regional boss. Our interview pages this week also featured the boss of gluten-free firm Dr Schär's UK arm and the CFO of Scandinavian dairy giant Arla Foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Brands and own-label do battle in western Europe
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Mondelez abandons Hershey pursuit
- Arla points to branded growth as group sales slide
- Samworth buys Euphorium bakery in UK
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues