Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
just-food brought you exclusive updates from some of the power players in our industry as the likes of Nestle, Danone and Kerry Foods set out their investment case at the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London this week. In other news, Sainsbury's booked its first like-for-like sales drop in nine years, General Mills continued to face pressure in the US and we spoke to FrieslandCampina CFO Kees Gielen. Here are the highlights from the past week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills on Q1, innovation, margins
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- What next for Bernard Matthews? - comment
- Interview: Mondelez eyes sweet success in China
- Aryzta FY results, outlook for 2017 - 6 takeaways
- ConAgra acquires Frontera Foods' "gourmet" brands
- Aryzta FY profits fall
- Nestle revamps foodservice arm
- Nestle close to finalising Garoto deal
- Nestle launches Nesquik Protein Plus for adults
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Global Chocolate Confectionery Overview: Challenges, Opportunities and Risks
- Global Foodservice Market 2016-2020
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Fast Food Restaurants in the US - Industry Market Research Report