Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
just-food brought you exclusive updates from some of the power players in our industry as the likes of Nestle, Danone and Kerry Foods set out their investment case at the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London this week. In other news, Sainsbury's booked its first like-for-like sales drop in nine years, General Mills continued to face pressure in the US and we spoke to FrieslandCampina CFO Kees Gielen. Here are the highlights from the past week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK