Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
just-food brought you exclusive updates from some of the power players in our industry as the likes of Nestle, Danone and Kerry Foods set out their investment case at the Consumer Analyst Group of Europe conference in London this week. In other news, Sainsbury's booked its first like-for-like sales drop in nine years, General Mills continued to face pressure in the US and we spoke to FrieslandCampina CFO Kees Gielen. Here are the highlights from the past week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- How discounters unsettling Australia's food sector
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- General Mills invests in another US SME
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant
- Amy's Kitchen strikes Picard deal in four markets