Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Unilever's business in South Africa was in the spotlight this week after it emerged its offices were raided as part of a probe into collusion. Elsewhere, there were two notable M&A deals in dairy, with Arla Foods looking to merge with Belgium-based EGM Walhorn and Lactalis's Parmalat bolstering its business in Australia with the acquisition of Harvey Fresh.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Arla points to branded growth as group sales slide
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Samworth buys Euphorium bakery in UK
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen