Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Chobani, the yoghurt maker that has grown to a business generating US$1bn in sales in under a decade, grabbed the headlines this week with news it had secured investment for further growth from private-equity firm TPG Capital. Elsewhere, the trademark spat between Mars and Hershey remained popular among you throughout the week, while Unilever admitted it is weighing up its options over Slim.Fast and its North American pasta sauces unit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Jet.com purchase could boost Wal-Mart online
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- Interview, part 1: Emmi CEO Urs Riedener
- Murray Goulburn's FY results - 7 things to learn
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Australia launches dairy sector probe
- Tyson faces investor scrutiny on ethical issues
- Mengniu grows sales but net profit slips
- Nomad Foods touts progress as H1 results worsen