Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Chobani, the yoghurt maker that has grown to a business generating US$1bn in sales in under a decade, grabbed the headlines this week with news it had secured investment for further growth from private-equity firm TPG Capital. Elsewhere, the trademark spat between Mars and Hershey remained popular among you throughout the week, while Unilever admitted it is weighing up its options over Slim.Fast and its North American pasta sauces unit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target