Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Chobani, the yoghurt maker that has grown to a business generating US$1bn in sales in under a decade, grabbed the headlines this week with news it had secured investment for further growth from private-equity firm TPG Capital. Elsewhere, the trademark spat between Mars and Hershey remained popular among you throughout the week, while Unilever admitted it is weighing up its options over Slim.Fast and its North American pasta sauces unit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- How Nestle, R&R stand to benefit from ice cream JV
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- How Hain is refocusing amid growing competition
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Kraft Heinz sees "faster" savings, volume uptick
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition