Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Sugar is firmly at the centre of the diet and health debate in the UK - and this week we reflected on recommendations from government advisers to lower the guidance on how much of the ingredient should be consumed. Elsewhere, we analysed General Mills' annual results and where the US food giant goes from here, shone the spotlight on China's slowing biscuit market and looked at why more companies are putting more of their sustainability efforts into their supply chains.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Colian hungry for international growth - interview
- The balancing act at Amy's Kitchen - interview
- Why trust is key in US natural food sector
- Nestle sets new savings target
- US food labels to include "added sugars" info
- ConAgra focusing on core with Spicetec sale
- Premier takes control of powders JV Knighton
- Kraft Heinz to expand US plant