Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Sugar is firmly at the centre of the diet and health debate in the UK - and this week we reflected on recommendations from government advisers to lower the guidance on how much of the ingredient should be consumed. Elsewhere, we analysed General Mills' annual results and where the US food giant goes from here, shone the spotlight on China's slowing biscuit market and looked at why more companies are putting more of their sustainability efforts into their supply chains.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes