Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Another week and more M&A activity in the US. TreeHouse Foods, the US private-label group, confirmed a US$860m deal for healthy-snacks business Flagstone Foods - and immediately signalled it could use the acquisition as a base for further purchases. Elsewhere, meat products group Hormel Foods continued its move into alternative sources of protein with the acquisition of Muscle Milk maker CytoSport.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- just the answer: Birds Eye UK Margaret Jobling
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Comment: ConAgra failing to address core issues
- Ferrero seals deal for hazelnut firm Oltan
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's