Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Another week and more M&A activity in the US. TreeHouse Foods, the US private-label group, confirmed a US$860m deal for healthy-snacks business Flagstone Foods - and immediately signalled it could use the acquisition as a base for further purchases. Elsewhere, meat products group Hormel Foods continued its move into alternative sources of protein with the acquisition of Muscle Milk maker CytoSport.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Arla Foods unveils strategy for growth up to 2020
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations