Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Another week and more M&A activity in the US. TreeHouse Foods, the US private-label group, confirmed a US$860m deal for healthy-snacks business Flagstone Foods - and immediately signalled it could use the acquisition as a base for further purchases. Elsewhere, meat products group Hormel Foods continued its move into alternative sources of protein with the acquisition of Muscle Milk maker CytoSport.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods