Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
For the first time since 1998, upmarket chocolate maker Lindt & Sprungli this week made an acquisition, snapping up US firm Russell Stover Candies - and we analysed the deal. Our interviews pages included hearing from the boss of Birds Eye UK about its plans to change consumer perception of frozen food, while we launched Bitesite, an interview section focused on SMEs in the sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez
- Amplify Snack Brands acquires Boundless Nutrition
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak