Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
just-food secured time with Premier Foods CEO Gavin Darby this week after the UK group announced its first-half results, numbers that underlined the difficulty the company is having in growing sales. In a week of companies reporting its half-year numbers, Danone saw sales and profits fall but it stuck to its full-year targets, Unilever said innovation would help its food arm in slow-growth mature markets and Hershey claimed NPD would drive its business in the longer term, even if its recent price hike hits demand in the coming months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle on China, candy, nutrition - analysis
- England child obesity plan should cheer industry
- What lies ahead for Tyrrells and Amplify?
- Hain accounting issue rounds off problem year
- McDonald's, Starbucks, Elior: foodservice round-up
- Lotus Bakeries enjoys growth organically, via M&A
- Smucker cuts forecast as sales decline
- Unite outlines 2 Sisters stance on UK pizza site
- Mondelez buys rest of Vietnam snacks business
- Arla Foods to help Nigeria's dairy development