Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
just-food secured time with Premier Foods CEO Gavin Darby this week after the UK group announced its first-half results, numbers that underlined the difficulty the company is having in growing sales. In a week of companies reporting its half-year numbers, Danone saw sales and profits fall but it stuck to its full-year targets, Unilever said innovation would help its food arm in slow-growth mature markets and Hershey claimed NPD would drive its business in the longer term, even if its recent price hike hits demand in the coming months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods