Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
just-food secured time with Premier Foods CEO Gavin Darby this week after the UK group announced its first-half results, numbers that underlined the difficulty the company is having in growing sales. In a week of companies reporting its half-year numbers, Danone saw sales and profits fall but it stuck to its full-year targets, Unilever said innovation would help its food arm in slow-growth mature markets and Hershey claimed NPD would drive its business in the longer term, even if its recent price hike hits demand in the coming months.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- How could a TTIP affect the food industry?
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- ACCC slams Heinz for 'unhealthy' kids range
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights