Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Kellogg and Kraft Foods Group this week demonstrated the challenge of doing business in the US grocery sector with half-year results that missed Wall Street forecasts. The US also looks set to see more retail consolidation after Dollar Tree's move for discount rival Family Dollar Stores. Meanwhile, in India, ITC set out an ambition to be the top FMCG player in the country by 2030.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods