Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Russia's move to block a range of food imports from the US, the EU and other countries dominated this week's headlines. Elsewhere, the speculation around United Biscuits intensified, with Kellogg said to be mulling a bid for the UK snack maker. Our interview pages included the head of United Biscuits' international arm discussing its growth prospects overseas - which could be key to any potential bid for the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's global push for Danonino – interview
- Kind CEO on FDA's labelling U-turn - interview
- How Hormel Foods can benefit from Justin's
- Tackling infant formula fraud in China
- RTRS looks for systemic solutions to progress
- Nestle sets new savings target
- Russia may renew food embargo again
- Lindt's Russell Stover launches "snacking" line
- News of week - Nestle, Wilmar, Danone
- HKScan appoints Jari Latvanen CEO