Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Russia's food embargo still stands but this week it eased the ban to allow in some agricultural commodities to bolster its food production. The Chiquita takeover saga continued with bidders Cutrale Group and Safra Group appealing to the produce group's shareholders to vote against its merger with Fyffes. Elsewhere, we analysed the performance and outlook for Lindt & Sprungli and Hain Celestial, two companies enjoying robust growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs