Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Fonterra this week made a significant move to boost its business in China, a market that has been problematic for the world's largest dairy exporter. We analysed the group's latest foray, a venture with infant formula producer Beingmate. Elsewhere, dairy dominated our coverage, with news of Parmalat closing in on an acquisition in Brazil and Emmi's surprise profit warning. Canadian dairy giant Agropur also featured on our interview pages, when CEO Robert Coallier sat down with us to discuss the co-op's recent M&A.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations