Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Fonterra this week made a significant move to boost its business in China, a market that has been problematic for the world's largest dairy exporter. We analysed the group's latest foray, a venture with infant formula producer Beingmate. Elsewhere, dairy dominated our coverage, with news of Parmalat closing in on an acquisition in Brazil and Emmi's surprise profit warning. Canadian dairy giant Agropur also featured on our interview pages, when CEO Robert Coallier sat down with us to discuss the co-op's recent M&A.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Rise of prepared foods in US grocers - analysis
- How are brands organising for e-commerce?
- Hershey results, outlook, M&A - the top takeaways
- Free-from firm BFree Foods - bitesize interview
- More M&A likely at McCormick - editor's viewpoint
- Kellogg launches Special K breakfast quiches
- Hain Celestial eyes disposals, forms venture unit
- Murray Goulburn accused of "misleading" the market
- Dole faces DoJ probe over listeria outbreak
- Fazer buys European biscuit brands from Mondelez