Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Danone this week said Franck Riboud will step down as CEO after 18 years leading the French food giant. Across the Channel, the UK government announced plans for a food crime unit to tackle fraud. In emerging markets, Lactalis struck a deal to buy dairy assets from Brazil's BRF, while Egyptian snack group Bisco Misr said Kellogg had expressed an interest in buying the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning