Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
After General Mills' move to buy Annie's, M&A advisor Stefan Kirk took to just-food's pages to argue Lifeway Foods could be a takeover target for Danone. General Mills, meanwhile, battling to improve the performance of its US business revealed it will close two plants. And we took a look at the most eye-catching products being showcased at the Natural Products Expo East show in Baltimore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea