Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Nestle came under investor scrutiny last week after its sales missed analyst expectations - with China a central factor. Elsewhere, we looked at the international strategy of one of China's largest food makers - Bright Food - in the wake of its acquisition of Italian olive oil firm Salov. And we spoke to the president of US investment firm BBX Capital after six acquisitions in the US confectionery sector in a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target