Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food last week
Nestle came under investor scrutiny last week after its sales missed analyst expectations - with China a central factor. Elsewhere, we looked at the international strategy of one of China's largest food makers - Bright Food - in the wake of its acquisition of Italian olive oil firm Salov. And we spoke to the president of US investment firm BBX Capital after six acquisitions in the US confectionery sector in a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations