Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The future of the Food Standards Agency, the UK food watchdog, dominated the headlines in the early part of the week and again brought to the fore the UK coalition's emerging policy on food and health. The interplay between food and regulation was also brought into sharp relief with the latest proposals from the EU on GM food. Some light relief, however, came with the high-spirited AGMs held by UK retailers Sainsbury's and Marks and Spencer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs