Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
It was no surprise that Russia's decision to temporarily ban wheat exports grabbed your attention this week. Wheat prices have soared in recent days and food makers will be facing rising commodity costs at the same time as facing still-weak consumer confidence. Two other stories out of Russia, Mars Inc's latest chocolate investment and a shareholder spat at food retailer Lenta, were highlights - as was our August just-food interview with the boss of Kellogg UK, Greg Peterson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife