Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
It was no surprise that Russia's decision to temporarily ban wheat exports grabbed your attention this week. Wheat prices have soared in recent days and food makers will be facing rising commodity costs at the same time as facing still-weak consumer confidence. Two other stories out of Russia, Mars Inc's latest chocolate investment and a shareholder spat at food retailer Lenta, were highlights - as was our August just-food interview with the boss of Kellogg UK, Greg Peterson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega