Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
It was no surprise that Russia's decision to temporarily ban wheat exports grabbed your attention this week. Wheat prices have soared in recent days and food makers will be facing rising commodity costs at the same time as facing still-weak consumer confidence. Two other stories out of Russia, Mars Inc's latest chocolate investment and a shareholder spat at food retailer Lenta, were highlights - as was our August just-food interview with the boss of Kellogg UK, Greg Peterson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch