Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
M&A watchers have been kept busy over the last five days. Wal-Mart made a move into South Africa and Unilever expanded in Greece (and signalled it may sell two UK brands). Meanwhile, speculation over Yoplait and United Biscuits rumbled on and Dairy Crest was the subject of takeover rumours, too. Elsewhere, US food group Campbell Soup Co. and Dutch retailer Ahold announced changes at the top. These were our highlights this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods