Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
M&A watchers have been kept busy over the last five days. Wal-Mart made a move into South Africa and Unilever expanded in Greece (and signalled it may sell two UK brands). Meanwhile, speculation over Yoplait and United Biscuits rumbled on and Dairy Crest was the subject of takeover rumours, too. Elsewhere, US food group Campbell Soup Co. and Dutch retailer Ahold announced changes at the top. These were our highlights this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk