Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Three of UK grocery's largest retailers issued trading updates this week - and all were relaxed about the prospect of public-spending cuts on consumer confidence. Northern Foods, supplier to UK retailers, has launched its latest restructuring plan, as has Maple Leaf Foods, over in Canada. PepsiCo, meanwhile, is to set a dedicated "nutrition unit" and is eyeing fruit and veg, dairy and functional foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund