Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Europe's food retailers are braced for a round of consolidation, analysts at J.P.Morgan Cazenove said this week. While the industry waits to see what deals could emerge, Metro Group and Auchan have formed a private-label venture. In the UK, the founder of frozen-foods retailer Iceland Foods is said to want to buy back the company and, in an exclusive interview, we speak to Tim Hurrell, the head of The Co-operative Group's food retail chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action