Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Europe's food retailers are braced for a round of consolidation, analysts at J.P.Morgan Cazenove said this week. While the industry waits to see what deals could emerge, Metro Group and Auchan have formed a private-label venture. In the UK, the founder of frozen-foods retailer Iceland Foods is said to want to buy back the company and, in an exclusive interview, we speak to Tim Hurrell, the head of The Co-operative Group's food retail chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance