Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Europe's food retailers are braced for a round of consolidation, analysts at J.P.Morgan Cazenove said this week. While the industry waits to see what deals could emerge, Metro Group and Auchan have formed a private-label venture. In the UK, the founder of frozen-foods retailer Iceland Foods is said to want to buy back the company and, in an exclusive interview, we speak to Tim Hurrell, the head of The Co-operative Group's food retail chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses