Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Europe's food retailers are braced for a round of consolidation, analysts at J.P.Morgan Cazenove said this week. While the industry waits to see what deals could emerge, Metro Group and Auchan have formed a private-label venture. In the UK, the founder of frozen-foods retailer Iceland Foods is said to want to buy back the company and, in an exclusive interview, we speak to Tim Hurrell, the head of The Co-operative Group's food retail chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Update - Post Holdings confirms Weetabix deal
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations