Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
This week has seen a raft of financial results that have given us a chance to gauge the health of the sector. It's been a mixed bag - Kellogg's sales and profits slid - but there were positives to take from the likes of Kraft Foods and Unilever. Elsewhere, Wal-Mart Stores has its eyes on emerging markets expansion, we have had analysis of Whole Foods Market's performance and a discussion of public health policy in Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill