Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
M&A grabbed the spotlight again this week, with Grupo Bimbo acquiring Sara Lee's bakery business in the US and Emmi buying the Onken yoghurt brand from Dr Oetker. Elsewhere, questions were raised about Dean Foods' ability to hold onto all of its divisions after a challenging year. In retail, meanwhile, major UK grocers Marks and Spencer and Sainsbury's revealed renewed international ambitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1