Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
In the week that just-food kicked off its Open House period, the food sector saw a merger with implications on both sides of the Atlantic with the deal between Greencore and Northern Foods. In the US, Heinz, JM Smucker and Wal-Mart Stores reported their latest numbers to Wall Street. And, in Europe, the battle for yoghurt brand Yoplait intensified when Lactalis tabled a EUR1.4bn (US$1.91bn) - that was swiftly rejected - while the EU launched plans to reform farm policy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti