Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
In the week that just-food kicked off its Open House period, the food sector saw a merger with implications on both sides of the Atlantic with the deal between Greencore and Northern Foods. In the US, Heinz, JM Smucker and Wal-Mart Stores reported their latest numbers to Wall Street. And, in Europe, the battle for yoghurt brand Yoplait intensified when Lactalis tabled a EUR1.4bn (US$1.91bn) - that was swiftly rejected - while the EU launched plans to reform farm policy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action