Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
In the week that just-food kicked off its Open House period, the food sector saw a merger with implications on both sides of the Atlantic with the deal between Greencore and Northern Foods. In the US, Heinz, JM Smucker and Wal-Mart Stores reported their latest numbers to Wall Street. And, in Europe, the battle for yoghurt brand Yoplait intensified when Lactalis tabled a EUR1.4bn (US$1.91bn) - that was swiftly rejected - while the EU launched plans to reform farm policy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega