Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
As Ireland's economic crisis dominated the business pages, data on the country's grocery retail sector suggested it was returning to growth after months in the doldrums. However, will Dublin's IMF-backed austerity package stall that growth? Elsewhere, management at Del Monte Foods said yes to a US$5.3bn private-equity takeover, Danone snapped up US yoghurt-maker YoCream International and Campbell Soup Co. and Hormel Foods revealed differing fortunes to the market.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs