Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Russia grabbed the political (Wikileaks), sports (World Cup) and business headlines all in the space of 24 hours on Thursday this week. The business headline involved PepsiCo's move to buy Wimm-Bill-Dann, Russia's largest dairy processor, in the US giant's quest to expand in the dairy sector. The deal capped a fresh round of M&A news this week while, elsewhere, the UK government outlined plans to tackle obesity, there was talk from the EU that states would agree on origin labels and Carrefour's woes in Brazil deepened.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti