Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Russia grabbed the political (Wikileaks), sports (World Cup) and business headlines all in the space of 24 hours on Thursday this week. The business headline involved PepsiCo's move to buy Wimm-Bill-Dann, Russia's largest dairy processor, in the US giant's quest to expand in the dairy sector. The deal capped a fresh round of M&A news this week while, elsewhere, the UK government outlined plans to tackle obesity, there was talk from the EU that states would agree on origin labels and Carrefour's woes in Brazil deepened.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery