Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
It's all change at the top for Kellogg with the cereal giant set to start the New Year with a new CEO. In the UK, the country's largest food maker, Premier Foods plc, has made a series of management changes it hopes will drive sales and assuage investor pressure. And, following PepsiCo's move for Wimm-Bill-Dann, the M&A spotlight remained on Russia with X5 Retail Group's US$1.6bn acquisition of discount chain Kopeyka.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast