Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The start of the week saw a flurry of a retail news, with confirmation of A&P's move into Chapter 11 protection in the US and Wal-Mart Stores' decision to close its office in Russia. Later in the week, Tesco strengthened its UK c-store network with a surprise acquisition, while General Mills' dominated the manufacturing headlines, with its half-year results, rumours of French interest in its Green Giant brand and an acquisition in Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea