Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The start of the week saw a flurry of a retail news, with confirmation of A&P's move into Chapter 11 protection in the US and Wal-Mart Stores' decision to close its office in Russia. Later in the week, Tesco strengthened its UK c-store network with a surprise acquisition, while General Mills' dominated the manufacturing headlines, with its half-year results, rumours of French interest in its Green Giant brand and an acquisition in Australia.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada