Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Rising commodity prices: should we be concerned? That is a key question facing the food industry. Again this week there was much comment on the issue and the possible impact on the sector. Sainsbury's boss Justin King, for instance, warned suppliers they would have to work hard to justify price increases. Meanwhile, the UK retailer, widely seen to have outperformed its rivals over Christmas, issued its festive numbers this week, alongside the likes of Tesco, M&S and Morrisons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch