Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Rising commodity prices: should we be concerned? That is a key question facing the food industry. Again this week there was much comment on the issue and the possible impact on the sector. Sainsbury's boss Justin King, for instance, warned suppliers they would have to work hard to justify price increases. Meanwhile, the UK retailer, widely seen to have outperformed its rivals over Christmas, issued its festive numbers this week, alongside the likes of Tesco, M&S and Morrisons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth