Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Rising commodity prices: should we be concerned? That is a key question facing the food industry. Again this week there was much comment on the issue and the possible impact on the sector. Sainsbury's boss Justin King, for instance, warned suppliers they would have to work hard to justify price increases. Meanwhile, the UK retailer, widely seen to have outperformed its rivals over Christmas, issued its festive numbers this week, alongside the likes of Tesco, M&S and Morrisons.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea