Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Egypt has dominated headlines around the world this week and the political crisis has had an impact on the food sector, particularly on multinationals operating in the country. Within the industry, this week saw the start of the world's largest food makers announce their 2010 results - Hershey, Unilever and Kellogg were among those reporting. And, today (4 February), Benecol maker Raisio made another push into the UK with the acquisition of cereal and confectionery maker Big Bear Group.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth