Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Commodity costs was a central theme this week and the likes of Kraft Foods and PepsiCo, announcing their annual results, said the pressure, which began in earnest in the second half of 2010, would continue into 2011. Meanwhile, the race for Yoplait heated up, with nine bids coming in for the yoghurt brand. Premier Foods sold off another asset, this time offloading its canned grocery business to Princes. And, on our insight pages, we took a look at the UK convenience retail channel, the debate over eco-labelling and spoke to French dairy business Candia about operating in north Africa and the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes