Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Commodity costs was a central theme this week and the likes of Kraft Foods and PepsiCo, announcing their annual results, said the pressure, which began in earnest in the second half of 2010, would continue into 2011. Meanwhile, the race for Yoplait heated up, with nine bids coming in for the yoghurt brand. Premier Foods sold off another asset, this time offloading its canned grocery business to Princes. And, on our insight pages, we took a look at the UK convenience retail channel, the debate over eco-labelling and spoke to French dairy business Candia about operating in north Africa and the Middle East.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund