Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Yet more 2010 financial results this week but, with the likes of Nestle, Danone and Dean Foods reporting, the market was keen to hear how some of the largest manufacturers on both sides of the Atlantic were dealing with the fragile economic recovery and with soaring commodity costs. In the retail sector, just-food took a look at Germany's grocery sector and we analysed why Nelson Peltz's Trian fund has tabled a US$7bn takeover bid for US retailer Family Dollar Stores. Click on the headlines to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK