Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Yet more 2010 financial results this week but, with the likes of Nestle, Danone and Dean Foods reporting, the market was keen to hear how some of the largest manufacturers on both sides of the Atlantic were dealing with the fragile economic recovery and with soaring commodity costs. In the retail sector, just-food took a look at Germany's grocery sector and we analysed why Nelson Peltz's Trian fund has tabled a US$7bn takeover bid for US retailer Family Dollar Stores. Click on the headlines to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast