Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The annual CAGNY investment conference, where leading US food manufacturers meet Wall Street analysts to discuss company performance and outlook, dominated our coverage this week - but the likes of US retailers Wal-Mart Stores, Safeway Inc and Maple Leaf Foods grabbed the headlines with their 2010 results. Elsewhere, Kerry Group indicated it could be interested in Danisco's ingredients assets and United Biscuits announced plans to cut jobs in the UK. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill