Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The annual CAGNY investment conference, where leading US food manufacturers meet Wall Street analysts to discuss company performance and outlook, dominated our coverage this week - but the likes of US retailers Wal-Mart Stores, Safeway Inc and Maple Leaf Foods grabbed the headlines with their 2010 results. Elsewhere, Kerry Group indicated it could be interested in Danisco's ingredients assets and United Biscuits announced plans to cut jobs in the UK. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega