Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The annual CAGNY investment conference, where leading US food manufacturers meet Wall Street analysts to discuss company performance and outlook, dominated our coverage this week - but the likes of US retailers Wal-Mart Stores, Safeway Inc and Maple Leaf Foods grabbed the headlines with their 2010 results. Elsewhere, Kerry Group indicated it could be interested in Danisco's ingredients assets and United Biscuits announced plans to cut jobs in the UK. Click on the headlines for more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review