Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
It seems one of the biggest M&A stories in the food industry in recent months is reaching the final chapter, with the news today (18 March) that General Mills is in exclusive talks to buy into French dairy business Yoplait. The potential investment capped a week in which just-food covered the IFE food-industry exhibition in London, PepsiCo set up a venture to sell dips worldwide with Israel's Strauss Group and Kraft Foods, Unilever and Dr Oetker were fined for anti-competitive behaviour in Germany. Click on the headlines to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations