Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The second edition of the European investment conference CAGE was held in London this week, with the likes of Nestle, Danone and Unilever presenting to analysts. Elsewhere, just-food discussed the impact that the nuclear uncertainty in Japan could have on the country's food sector, analysed Marks and Spencer's return to France - and asked what companies mean by 'corporate responsibility'.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever