Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
Diamond Foods' move for global snacks brand Pringles was the stand-out story this week, with the US snack firm set to add to a burgeoning stable that already includes Kettle Foods. Elsewhere, Smithfield Foods announced plans to take a majority stake in Europe's largest packaged meats maker Campofrio, while Marks and Spencer struck an upbeat tone as it published its latest sales figures. Click on the headlines to find out more.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry