Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The week was dominated by the annual results from Tesco, the UK's largest - and the world's third-biggest - retailer. Much of the focus was on comments from new CEO Philip Clarke, who was frank about the challenges the retailer faces at home and abroad. On our analysis pages, we looked at Tesco, the EU health claims process, the problems retailers face with out-of-stocks and Nestle's latest investment in China. Meanwhile, the news of the death of Pietro Ferrero, the joint CEO of confectioner Ferrero, saddended many in the industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO