Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
There was, in truth, one story that dominated the headlines in the food industry this week, with the e.coli scare in Europe. Wal-Mart Stores' success in securing approval for its acquisition of 51% of South African retailer Massmart was also notable. Coincidentally, the latest just-food interview also focused on South Africa, as we spoke to the head of Kraft Foods' operations in the country and the wider southern Africa region. And, the last few days, has seen the publication of the latest just-food briefing, which focuses on the divisive issue of GM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods