Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
There was, in truth, one story that dominated the headlines in the food industry this week, with the e.coli scare in Europe. Wal-Mart Stores' success in securing approval for its acquisition of 51% of South African retailer Massmart was also notable. Coincidentally, the latest just-food interview also focused on South Africa, as we spoke to the head of Kraft Foods' operations in the country and the wider southern Africa region. And, the last few days, has seen the publication of the latest just-food briefing, which focuses on the divisive issue of GM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch