Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
There was, in truth, one story that dominated the headlines in the food industry this week, with the e.coli scare in Europe. Wal-Mart Stores' success in securing approval for its acquisition of 51% of South African retailer Massmart was also notable. Coincidentally, the latest just-food interview also focused on South Africa, as we spoke to the head of Kraft Foods' operations in the country and the wider southern Africa region. And, the last few days, has seen the publication of the latest just-food briefing, which focuses on the divisive issue of GM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units