Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
There was, in truth, one story that dominated the headlines in the food industry this week, with the e.coli scare in Europe. Wal-Mart Stores' success in securing approval for its acquisition of 51% of South African retailer Massmart was also notable. Coincidentally, the latest just-food interview also focused on South Africa, as we spoke to the head of Kraft Foods' operations in the country and the wider southern Africa region. And, the last few days, has seen the publication of the latest just-food briefing, which focuses on the divisive issue of GM.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins