Editor's choice: the highlights on just-food this week
The E. coli outbreak has continued to grab headlines as the Commission sought placate farmers hit by the crisis and continued to seek the source of the outbreak. Meanwhile, just-food interviewed the CEO of UK dairy co-operative Milk Link where we discussed the scope of the company's expansion plans.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth